Saturday, February 8, 2014

Spokane!!

We made it to Spokane!All was good when driving too! We had some snow on Thursday night, so I was a bit worried… however, it was smooth sailing all the way through!

The snow was so beautiful at the top of Snoqualmie Pass. So we stopped off and played in the snow a bit! It was so cold!!!! 20 degrees Fahrenheit (-6 C).













Then, we stopped in the all so famous Ellensburg for some lunch at Wendy’s~~ and of course I had them try the Frosty! I was in heaven… and I’m sure they liked it too.


And now we’re at the Stoehr’s new house in Spokane! It’s so beautiful! They did a wonderful job building!


The students just love it too! They played and played downstairs last night. We’re going to have some good times in this house for the next 2 weeks… For Sure!



  
See you next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment